Anyone have experiance with the boyds SS evolution on the ruger 10/22? Just recieved one and wow its short. Feels like a youth stock and needs to be 5" longer at least
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Boyds SS Evolutions to short
Collapse
X
-
Boyds SS Evolutions to short
Short Action Precision ! USA !
https://g.co/fi/r/UC7661 Project Fi referral.
You/I get $20
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/167810
Active Junky Referral you get $10
WTS Springfield EMP & TRP
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post22678428Tags: None -
Lots of folks have them and like them. It is a short stock, only 27" overall length but then that's the style of the stock. Length of pull is normal at 13-3/4". Lots of barrel sticking out in front of that stock. I personally don't like the look but that's just me. I have 3 stocks from Boyd's, 3 thumbholes and a Rimfire Target Hunter, all good quality. -
Well its a surprise for the girl. It's pink laminate. So I think it may work for her but just felt awful short for me. I am happy with appearance and ergonomicsShort Action Precision ! USA !
https://g.co/fi/r/UC7661 Project Fi referral.
You/I get $20
https://www.activejunky.com/invite/167810
Active Junky Referral you get $10
WTS Springfield EMP & TRP
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/...8#post22678428Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,681
Posts: 25,150,398
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24267 users online. 145 members and 24122 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment