I was looking through my new ammo catalogue, and I saw Winchester has a 22 ar dedicated ammo, has anyone ever used it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
New Winchester ar 22 ammo
Collapse
X
-
I tried it shoots ok for bulk, good plinking ammo but don't expect ultra tight groups.
This was in a moa 10/22 receiver with threaded lilaja barrel eley chamber with kidd parts,Comment
-
Wallmart carried where I'm at bought two boxes, lompoc, Ca. near Santa BarbaraComment
-
I got mine from Gander for $50 shipped plus a $10 rebate. For that price its good, I'm not paying the asking price - its the same stuff as the Winchester 555 with a more rounder bullet. My groups with the 555 and M-22 were the same - good groups in my AR CMMG 22LR better grouping than the CCIs SV, Minimag, and Velocitors. Somehow my black rimfire rifles like the Winchesters and Remington Golden Bullets.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,411
Posts: 25,147,509
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25407 users online. 34 members and 25373 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment