Hello, looking for a good 22 for target I have a couple of 22target model pistol , I would like to keep the cost down and not spend $7 for a box of 50. What do you guys use? Have not tried WOLF.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
22 target ammo
Collapse
X
-
I suggest that you do try Wolf Match Target, around $5/50. Its my goto ammo for target work. Difficult to find locally for me at least, I order from Champion Shooters Supply. It is very good out of all of my rifles. You might also want to try Aguila Match Pistol, around $3/50. Shoots nearly as good as the Wolf but with a few fliers. I have not shot it out of a pistol. Best accuracy/consistency for the $$$ is Wolf in my opinion. Whatever you chose just make sure its sub-sonic or standard velocity. Wolf is 1050fps and Aguila is 1050 or 1080fps. -
Thing is with ammo, the more you pay the better it gets. My most accurate ammo is Lapua Center-X but at $10+ for 50 rounds I'd rather shoot .17HMR. For .22lr, $5/50 is my cutoff price. Don't buy too much Wolf MT until you try it. I buy it by the case. Like any .22 yours may love it or hate it. Good luck.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,415
Posts: 25,147,617
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20268 users online. 116 members and 20152 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment