Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

DROS'd Ruger SR22 *Home 3/16/12*

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ChaneRZ
    Banned
    • Aug 2011
    • 2041

    DROS'd Ruger SR22 *Home 3/16/12*

    Kudos to AAA Sporting Goods at Vallejo! I just picked up an HK USP so I can't buy one yet but they processed my paperworks already and they will automatically DROS it once my 30 days is up and just come 10 days after the DROS. So pick up date is March 16!





    Here you go I just picked it up


    Last edited by ChaneRZ; 03-16-2012, 12:04 PM.
  • #2
    JMHL
    Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 182

    Congrats, i have been thinking about picking one up myself, i might have to pay them a visit. How much was it, if you don't mind me asking?

    Comment

    • #3
      ChaneRZ
      Banned
      • Aug 2011
      • 2041

      $399. I know it is a little steep but I am okay with it. We don't have Turners here hehe.

      Comment

      • #4
        hooked on glock
        Member
        • Jan 2012
        • 348

        ruger sr22

        got 1 for $319 @ turners yesterday , picking it up on the 23rd....

        Comment

        • #5
          ChaneRZ
          Banned
          • Aug 2011
          • 2041

          See what I'm talking about! Great price man!

          Comment

          • #6
            GMG
            Calguns Addict
            • Dec 2008
            • 7974

            Originally posted by hooked on glock
            got 1 for $319 @ turners yesterday , picking it up on the 23rd....
            Small world, I'm picking mine up on the 23rd also (San Diego). @ 11.05 AM.
            sigpic

            A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

            Comment

            • #7
              JNunez23
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2012
              • 2755

              Congrats. I want one now, and to think I purchased the GSG a day before I found out the SR22 made the list. Maybe next month..enjoy it.
              sigpic"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."
              John Wooden

              Need a holster?, please email us at StrappedKydex@gmail.com for any holsters, mag carriers, and more. Custom jobs welcomed!

              Comment

              • #8
                SacTown
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 1784

                Right on! Picked mine up this past weekend. Had a blast with it yesterday at the range. Great little plinker and not ammo picky at all.
                sigpic SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

                Comment

                • #9
                  hooked on glock
                  Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 348

                  small world

                  Originally posted by GMG
                  Small world, I'm picking mine up on the 23rd also (San Diego). @ 11.05 AM.
                  its , sure is .... my pick up time is 6:10 pm , luckily my range closes @ 11pm .

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    ChaneRZ
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 2041

                    She is home! Cleaned and lubed! I took out the screw from the bottom of the barrel and put some blue loctite. I kept hearing about the screw getting lose when I was researching so I took no chance. Trigger pull is light when cocked. Glad the store had some spare magazines and bought 2. Kept searching on the internet for magazines but it seeems that they are all out of stock.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      skosh69
                      Veteran Member
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 4290

                      Congrat's ChaneRZ and everyone else....I pick up mine on the 26th!

                      Get this....$357 OTD at Guns, Fishing and stuff in Vacaville! The sold 5 to the first 7 of us through the door this morning. I'm sure the 27 they had in stock will be gone by days end.
                      Last edited by skosh69; 03-16-2012, 2:26 PM.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        REPR
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2011
                        • 559

                        Grats, now get out there and put a brick through it.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          easyPZ
                          Member
                          • Nov 2010
                          • 156

                          Originally posted by ChaneRZ
                          $399. I know it is a little steep but I am okay with it. We don't have Turners here hehe.
                          $399 OTD? well I dont feel so bad being quoted $413 OTD (the lowest local price).

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            robcoe
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Apr 2010
                            • 8685

                            Just dropped the money for one of these myself, I pick it up on the 26th.
                            Yes, I am an electrical engineer.
                            No, I will not fix your computer.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              ChaneRZ
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 2041

                              Yeah, 399 when it first came out. Had to wait a month because I just bought an HK USP. They held the gun and dros it automatically when my 30 days was up.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1