Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.22 speed clip loader

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shellshocker66
    Senior Member
    • May 2011
    • 1760

    .22 speed clip loader

    Anyone use these with any success?

    I just picked up and put in jail a Mark II and thought it might make it easier to load the magazines (unlike the title of a clip loader).



    "I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand." --Susan B. Anthony



  • #2
    TKM
    Onward through the fog!
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2002
    • 10657

    That may be the greatest invention in the history of 22 pistols. With a little practice you can load almost as fast as you can shoot accurately.

    Check rimfirecentral.com for the mag mod. Get some spray silicon for the very rare occasions you need to take it apart and wipe the excess bullet lube out of it. A quick squirt, let it dry and you are back in action.
    It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

    Comment

    • #3
      gant
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2011
      • 1451

      i wonder if this will work on the new ruger sr22????
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        daking
        Junior Member
        CGN Contributor
        • Dec 2010
        • 75

        Mine worked real well for the first 500 rds. After that it got got kind of spotty. I've read that if you keep it lubed up with some dry silicone lube it will work a lot better. Haven't had a chance to try it since.
        NRA Life Member
        CRPA Member

        Comment

        • #5
          Wicked K5
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2009
          • 830

          About 300 rounds of minimags through my ultimate clip loader. So far, it's been a joy to use. Highly recommend it


          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • #6
            Carsgunsandchics
            Veteran Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 3537

            Thousands thru mine, and no complaints. Once you get it adjusted you'll wonder why they don't come with the pistol.
            Originally posted by fighterpilot562
            I am more of a sucker than a blower...

            Comment

            • #7
              Hughes500Pilot
              Junior Member
              • Dec 2010
              • 59

              I have used one for about the last year. Works great!!! -Steve

              Comment

              • #8
                TKM
                Onward through the fog!
                CGN Contributor
                • Jul 2002
                • 10657

                Originally posted by gant
                i wonder if this will work on the new ruger sr22????
                Depends on the width of the mag. P22 mags don't fit.
                It's not PTSD, it's nostalgia.

                Comment

                • #9
                  bohoki
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 20826

                  i use the same one for my ruger and my stoeger luger it also works so so on my colt challenger (my mags have little guide fingers that make the rounds not want to fall in and i hear its ok with high standards

                  i cant get it to zip in like the vids but they kind of shimmy in although most of the time i forget to bring the darn thing

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    REPR
                    Senior Member
                    • Sep 2011
                    • 559

                    They work amazing, makes daily rimfire practice much easier. Before it was my finger getting sore from the thumb screw.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      the_t0ny
                      Senior Member
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 1010

                      I bought one to help load my 22/45 mags, best invention ever. Before I bought this I had a HKS speedloader for it and that was pretty cool, but not as fast as this!

                      It says it works on buckmark mags too, but when I tried it on my buddies buckmark mags, wouldn't feed right. But with the 22/45 mags, fed just fine. Sometimes you do have to release and push in again because the bullets dont drop in and occasionally a bullet will land facing up and not line up with the rest in the mag. But other than that, great investment.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        kjgun
                        Junior Member
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 42

                        those are the best for the Mark series! Better than anything else I've found. Sometimes you need to slightly adjust your magazines as the ruger magazines are sometimes bent one way or another that still works in the gun, but might not load from the loader as easily. I bought several new mags and 3/4 worked perfectly and the 4th I had to bend the top slightly to load.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                        • #14
                          Shellshocker66
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2011
                          • 1760

                          Thanks all!

                          I ordered one and can't wait to give it a try.
                          "I declare to you that woman must not depend upon the protection of man, but must be taught to protect herself, and there I take my stand." --Susan B. Anthony



                          Comment

                          • #15
                            inosaris
                            Member
                            • Sep 2011
                            • 197

                            Best money I've ever spent you're going to love it

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1