Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

can't find marlins

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • HIG541
    Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 399

    can't find marlins

    no luck finding a marlin xt-22 anywhere. sucks, cause the wife was gonna buy me one for xmas if i could find one. anyone know any info on this or where to find one? thanks
  • #2
    JAGACIDA
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 1211

    Check BudsGuns or Dunns discount guns. I'm waiting for reviews before I spring for one.

    Comment

    • #3
      caldude
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2007
      • 1253

      I found one at City Arms in Pleasant Hill a couple of months ago. Have you checked your local FFL to see if they could get one from one of their distributors?

      I have about 1000 rounds through mine so far and I really like it. Trigger is fine, bolt isn't super smooth, but it works fine. Accuracy has been satisfactory, but I bought it as a cheap plinker, not a target rifle, so I haven't been shooting match ammo.

      Comment

      • #4
        hntnnut
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 1066

        Try here



        Richard
        "This country with it's institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing goverment, they can excercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismemember or overthrow it."
        Abe Lincoln

        ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

        Comment

        • #5
          rckjeep
          CGSSA Leader
          • Jun 2009
          • 406

          Not sure where you are but Reeds in Santa Clara has one.
          NRA Level 1 Pistol Coach - VentureCrew SASP Coach
          NRA Pistol Instructor
          NRA RSO

          Comment

          • #6
            HIG541
            Member
            • Jul 2010
            • 399

            thanks guys! finally found one at buds! on its way now. just have to wait for shipping and then ten damn days!

            Comment

            • #7
              JAGACIDA
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2009
              • 1211

              Don't forget the reviews. Have fun with your new gun.

              Comment

              • #8
                HIG541
                Member
                • Jul 2010
                • 399

                gun should arrive at the ffl tomorrow. will let you know my impression when i go in to do the paper work

                Comment

                • #9
                  rckjeep
                  CGSSA Leader
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 406

                  Make sure you clean it when you get it. Mine had small metal chips in the action and I had to run 7 patches thru the barrel just to get it close to clean. Enjoy!
                  NRA Level 1 Pistol Coach - VentureCrew SASP Coach
                  NRA Pistol Instructor
                  NRA RSO

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1