Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

looking for a 22WMR (Got one thanks for the info)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dbress
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2010
    • 745

    looking for a 22WMR (Got one thanks for the info)

    Hi. I'm looking for a 22WMR either a bolt action or a semi would be good, if it has a scope even better. PM if you have or know of one. Thanks Doug
    Last edited by dbress; 12-18-2011, 3:06 PM. Reason: found one
  • #2
    SoCal Bob
    Calguns Addict
    • May 2010
    • 5353

    I have and recommend a Savage bolt action. I have a 93 FVSS XP which has a stainless steel bull barrel and a synthetic stock. Very smooth operating rifle. I think Turners and maybe Big 5 have this, or similar models on sale on a semi regular basis.

    Comment

    • #3
      dfletcher
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Dec 2006
      • 14809

      CZ makes a bolt action 22 WMR and a semi. Both are well made and accurate.
      GOA Member & SAF Life Member

      Comment

      • #4
        bronco77
        Junior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 18

        Originally posted by SoCal Bob
        I have and recommend a Savage bolt action. I have a 93 FVSS XP which has a stainless steel bull barrel and a synthetic stock. Very smooth operating rifle. I think Turners and maybe Big 5 have this, or similar models on sale on a semi regular basis.
        I also have the Savage 93 FVSS XP rifle. Very nice package and a great shooter. Highly recommend.

        Comment

        • #5
          dbress
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 745

          just checked Big 5, no 22WMR, just lots of 22LR, heading to Turners tomorrow, thanks for the input, I would love to get a CZ but can't spend that much right now,that semi of there's is nice,

          Comment

          • #6
            jemrey81
            Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 251

            What about the Marlin bolt action in the for sale section? It's in Sacramento, but maybe he would ship?

            Comment

            • #7
              roushstage2
              Veteran Member
              • Aug 2011
              • 2782

              Marlin XT-22M, XT-22MR (syn. stock) or XT-MVSR (SS)

              Comment

              • #8
                Ricky-Ray
                Veteran Member
                • Jan 2010
                • 3161

                Originally posted by bronco77
                I also have the Savage 93 FVSS XP rifle. Very nice package and a great shooter. Highly recommend.
                Same here. Have the same rifle. Got it from Turner's and it came with a scope too. Very accurate right out of the box.
                Ray

                "If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. The dreams will come to you." - Randy Paush, Carnegie Mellon University

                Comment

                • #9
                  dbress
                  Senior Member
                  • Jul 2010
                  • 745

                  Savage 93 FVSS XP rifle .22WMR anyone know what Turners gets for these?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    JAGACIDA
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2009
                    • 1211

                    I have a Savage 93 BTVS, Marlin 925M and a Remington 597M that's finally acting right after some work. I like them all and may pick up something else down the road. Everything I've heard about CZ's has been positive also.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      bronco77
                      Junior Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 18

                      Originally posted by dbress
                      Savage 93 FVSS XP rifle .22WMR anyone know what Turners gets for these?

                      If it's not on sale at the time I believe it's in the $350.00 range. If you send a PM to Turner's Outdoorsman here on Calguns they should be able to send you the exact price that they have them for now.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        SoCal Bob
                        Calguns Addict
                        • May 2010
                        • 5353

                        Originally posted by dbress
                        Savage 93 FVSS XP rifle .22WMR anyone know what Turners gets for these?
                        As bronco77 said, they are around $350 (maybe $370). Turners has the blued version in .17HMR (no scope) on sale in their winter sale book for $250. You might go in and ask if they can cut you a deal on a 93 FVSS XP or ask when they will be on sale again. MSRP for the 93 FVSS XP is $409, here is a link: http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/model/93FVSSXP

                        They do go on sale at Turners and they, and the Marlin .22WMR bolt rifle, show up in the marketplace section here fairly frequently.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Ogre8472
                          Member
                          • Mar 2011
                          • 374

                          I too have a savage 93 and with a tasco world class scope I have a sub $500 tack driver. With the right ammo im doing 3/4 inch groups at 100 yards...keep in mind im not the best shot too.
                          Rifles:
                          Savage 93fvss
                          Savage 64fxp
                          Savage Mk II FV
                          Henry H001
                          Pistols:
                          FNH P45
                          Browing Buckmark
                          Shotgun:
                          870 20g

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            pennys dad
                            Arizona Ex-Pat
                            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                            • Feb 2008
                            • 5984

                            Puck I hate you all!! CZ 512 in 22wmr.

                            Explore CZ's latest firearms, including the CZ 600 and CZ 457 series. Shop online, customize with the configurator, and find local dealers.​


                            Turners has them, I fondled it, it was good.
                            Pennys Dad

                            Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              pennys dad
                              Arizona Ex-Pat
                              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 5984

                              and now I hate everyone even more. check this out

                              Pennys Dad

                              Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1