Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I DROS'd a 22/45 tonight and....

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the_t0ny
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 1010

    I DROS'd a 22/45 tonight and....

    I purchased and began the 10 day wait on a Ruger 22/45 5.5in barrel blued with polymer/plastic grip/lower today and had a few questions on where I could find a few accessories for it. I want to use the gun for steel madness and I searched around a little bit and couldn't find what I was looking for;
    1. Holster, not leather but one of those hard plastic ones I can use for steel madness
    2. Magazine holders
    3. Magazines, I want to purchase 3 more, and the only place I found them was on midway and they were 18.99 each, if anybody knows where I can get them cheaper, please let me know.

    Thanks in advance, tony
  • #2
    Merc1138
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2009
    • 19742

    1. Tactical solutions makes a plastic holster.
    2. No idea.
    3. Yeah, they run about $18 unless you find them on sale on a website like cdnninvestments.com (they don't stock them at all times) or a sale on midway with a coupon code or something.

    Comment

    • #3
      thenodnarb
      Veteran Member
      • May 2009
      • 2603

      1. Midway has the one you're looking for
      2. Blade tech has one http://www.blade-tech.com/Single-Mag...ok-pr-834.html
      3. thats a good price for ruger mags. Just bought some for my MKII and they were flawless.

      How I Powder Coat Pistol Bullets
      How I Powder Coat Rifle Bullets

      Comment

      • #4
        the_t0ny
        Senior Member
        • Feb 2010
        • 1010

        Originally posted by thenodnarb
        1. Midway has the one you're looking for
        2. Blade tech has one http://www.blade-tech.com/Single-Mag...ok-pr-834.html
        3. thats a good price for ruger mags. Just bought some for my MKII and they were flawless.
        thanks for the help, as far as the blade-tech mag pouch, when I look under 22/45, they offer 2 sizes, a 6in and a 4in....what does that have to do with my magazines? And if it does have anything to do with my barrel length, it's a 5.5in bull barrel...

        Comment

        • #5
          slick_711
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2006
          • 4400

          Originally posted by the_t0ny
          thanks for the help, as far as the blade-tech mag pouch, when I look under 22/45, they offer 2 sizes, a 6in and a 4in....what does that have to do with my magazines? And if it does have anything to do with my barrel length, it's a 5.5in bull barrel...
          From looking at their website, I would say they use the same list of firearms for their firearm holster sales as they do for their magazine carrier sales. i.e., for a magazine carrier pick either of the 22/45 listings and you should be fine.

          Comment

          • #6
            the_t0ny
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2010
            • 1010

            Originally posted by slick_711
            From looking at their website, I would say they use the same list of firearms for their firearm holster sales as they do for their magazine carrier sales. i.e., for a magazine carrier pick either of the 22/45 listings and you should be fine.
            Ok. And I'm going to give botachtactical a call soon to see if they can get it for me, their price on blade tech holsters n mag pouches seem to be the cheapest.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1