Has anyone bought this .22 lr bolt action rifle before? and if so... how is it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin 925
Collapse
X
-
Marlin 925
Tags: None -
Nope. No one. Who makes it again? -
the marlin 925Comment
-
I've got the XT-22, which is the "new" 925. They are essentially the same and I love mine!
Comment
-
funny haha. My brother has the rifle, pretty accurate, and very few to no FTF's/FTE's. We've shot over a thousand rounds through it and no problems at all. Shoot tight groups easily out to 50 yards w/ scope, haven't gone further yet, but sure it will do just fineComment
-
I have a 925M (22Mag) and its been a great rifle for two years. Accurate and no problems. Fit and finish is just below that of a Savage IMO but a little less expensive as well. The new XT Marlins have an adjustable trigger somewhat like the Accutrigger on the Marlins. I had to install a Riflebasix trigger in my 925M to make it a shooter. Xtra $100.Comment
-
Santa brought one for my son last year. It is a great rifle.NRA Life Member
sigpic
Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!
"If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie EdwardsComment
-
thanks!!!Comment
-
I have a 25s or 25. It's a few years old, bought right before Marlin came out with the trick trigger. I love it. I have a real soft spot for Marlin bolts (my first REAL .22 was an old Marlin M80). I put a cheapo scope on it, 3x9 Bushnell frpm Turners, I think. Even with remington bullets, which apparently many people dislike although they shoot them, it is pretty accurate by my standards (which aren't all that high). I have yet to try it at 100, but at 50 yards it's dandyComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,711
Posts: 25,150,768
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15914 users online. 136 members and 15778 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment