I was disassembling my 10/22 today and I was trying to separate the trigger group and the receiver. However, I could only get the front pin out. The one in the back wouldn't even budge. Any advice on how to get it out is great. Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger 10/22 Disassembly Help
Collapse
X
-
Ruger 10/22 Disassembly Help
Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something. -Robert HeinleinTags: None -
put some oil in there and let it sit over night
brass punch in the morning nock nock nock POP"Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms." James Madison
-
-
You don't even need oil. A gentle tap with the tip of a ball point pen cap, a small wooden dowel, a brass punching tool etc... and the palm of your had or a gentle "tap" with a hammer and the pins will fall right out.sigpic
It`s funny to me to see how angry an atheist is over a God they don`t believe in.` -Jack Hibbs
-ΙΧΘΥΣ <><Comment
-
I've had the same problem amd it is irritating that the front pin literally falls out on its own and rolls away while the rear one is nudged tight.
I resorted to cleaning the rifle as well as possible without seperating the two pieces and the rifle functions fine.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,655
Posts: 25,150,188
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16695 users online. 125 members and 16570 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment