Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

.22 handgun

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    TheDeej
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 510

    I just bought my wife a buckmark standard URX as an anniversary gift. She has tried .45ACP and 9mm and did not enjoy the experience due to the recoil. I think this will open up the world of handguns to her and make it fun. I'll have fun with it too
    Originally posted by MrPlink
    what guitar would you recommend for SHTF?
    I think I would go with a Telecaster. The bolt on neck would be the strongest to deal with terrorist zombies. I know most folks will say Strat, but I think the trem system is unreliable.
    I mean, who needs to dive bomb when SHTF? That only happens in movies.
    CERTIFIABLE RIMFIRE JUNKIE.

    Alpinestars Track Pants for sale!

    Comment

    • #32
      MrExel17
      CGN/CGSSA Contributor
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2011
      • 9170

      I need me a Ruger MK3
      "Professionals practice to get it right, Operators practise to get it wrong."

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1