Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Installed William's Fire Sights on my BuckMark.....AWESOME!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mls204
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 836

    Installed William's Fire Sights on my BuckMark.....AWESOME!

    Wow, I can't say enough good things about these sights. They are superbly bright and so much better than the standard sights that came on my BuckMark Camper. I have found that I am much more accurate with these sights than with the stock ones because there is no "windage play" on these when lining them up. The stock rear sight was a square notch that, when lined up with the front sight, left a small but visible gap on either side of the front sight post and forced you to guess how centered you were. I always found this annoying and with these new sights, don't have to worry about that ever again!

    I tried to show this w/ the camera but it was kind of hard to do. At arm's length those miniscule gaps on either side of the front sight post won't be visible.

    Also, you may note that the rear sight looks drifted to the left. I'm left eye dominant so that's probably why that is zero for me when I was sighting it in.




    Here's a camera phone shot of my grouping from 7 yards. Not the best out there but definitely good for me!

    Last edited by mls204; 07-12-2011, 10:42 AM.
  • #2
    Bearclaw
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 911

    How much were those fire sights? I like em!
    sigpicOBO see listing in the Non-Firearms Related Sales listings

    Comment

    • #3
      mls204
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 836

      They're about $50

      Comment

      • #4
        Corky43
        Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 351

        I put a set on my wifes buckmark for the Ruger Rimfire shoot and she loved them. I really like them too, my aging eyes aren't what they used to be. A clear sight picture during fast transitions is getting more and more difficult. These sights realllly help.
        NRA Endowment Member sigpic
        Fellow Scouter and Eagle Scout Parent

        Comment

        • #5
          Subotai
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jun 2010
          • 11289

          Got em on a 10/22. They're awesome!
          RKBA Clock: soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box (Say When!)
          Free Vespuchia!

          Comment

          • #6
            OpticsPlanet
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Apr 2009
            • 2129

            The Willams Firesights are probably the most popular replacements we sell for the Buckmark. Reasonably priced and very functional!

            George P.
            CalGunners: Take 5% off your order of $50 or more at OpticsPlanet by using coupon code CALGUNS! Some exclusions apply.

            OpticsPlanet
            http://www.opticsplanet.com
            Toll-Free (888) 504-7864
            Send us a private message if we can be of help!

            Comment

            • #7
              LCE
              Member
              • May 2010
              • 120

              I have the HiViz on my Buckmark and love it.

              Comment

              • #8
                TYCONTEST
                Member
                • Jun 2010
                • 313

                Thanks for the info. Now I know what to get for my Buckmark. Did you install yourself?

                Comment

                • #9
                  uxo2
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 4003

                  I have some on my Ruger 22/45.....
                  Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
                  Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
                  One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
                  George Patton

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    EWB
                    Junior Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 45

                    will they work on a S&W 22A? Or can you recommend something similar?

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      tommyboy1966
                      Member
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 493

                      I have a set of these on 5.5 tactical solutions barreled buckmark as well.My setup is rear sight adjustable and really helps out with my astigmatism

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1