Anybody own a Ruger Charger? Who sells them?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Ruger Charger
Collapse
X
-
No one in California that I know of sells them.
They are illegal because the magazine is outside the pistol grip.Last edited by 7.62 Charlie; 06-17-2011, 1:47 AM. -
I forgot that you could import them legally in a single shot configuration.
Comment
-
But you still need to add a mag lock or some kind of a bullet button. That kinda defeats the purpose, IMO.I forgot that you could import them legally in a single shot configuration.
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?p=3712692Kevin
------------------------------------------
Show your support and fight for your rights!
Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar
sigpic
Get your Carry License!!Comment
-
-
This one of the few places where the AWB did not specify centerfire applicable only.
"A magazine located outside the pistol grip".
The intent was to also ban the Tec-22, not just the Tec-9.
So, yes, the Charger needs a BB if it is not a single shot.
Originally posted by Citadelgrad87I don't really care, I just like to argue.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,767
Posts: 25,151,473
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18643 users online. 101 members and 18542 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment