Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need a source for savage parts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GoodLand
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2009
    • 27

    Need a source for savage parts

    I have a stevens 17hmr and I purchased a nice tactical stock from a savage 93 series used.
    So now I need a trigger guard and magazine plate that will fit the 93 series 17hmr stock.
    Savage was no help.
    Anyone know of an aftermarket source?

    Thank you I will post pics upon completion
    I may just fabricate them myself
  • #2
    sofbak
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 2628

    Check with Stocky's here:



    and if they can't help, post your needs in the savage forum at rimfirecentral.

    someone there should be able to direct you to a solution>

    HTH

    sofbak
    Tire kickers gonna kick,
    Nose pickers gonna pick
    I and others know the real

    Comment

    • #3
      GoodLand
      Junior Member
      • Aug 2009
      • 27

      Thanks sofbak I just placed my order

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1