I picked a carbon 15 . 22 and i want to change the stock to an adjustable. I'm pretty sure the tube will thread in but... I'm not so sure about the recoil spring working properly due to the stock spring looking like it is to small a diameter as opposed to the ar style. I want make the rifle smaller so my lady can shoot it easier. And a adjustable stock will be more functional.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
professional ordnance carbon 15 .22
Collapse
X
-
You gun looks like my Bustmaster Carbon 15 (Bushmaster bought Professional Ordnance). As far as I know, there is no adjustable stock for my gun as the new M4 like carbon 15s has a different diameter (hole in the buttstock).I picked a carbon 15 . 22 and i want to change the stock to an adjustable. I'm pretty sure the tube will thread in but... I'm not so sure about the recoil spring working properly due to the stock spring looking like it is to small a diameter as opposed to the ar style. I want make the rifle smaller so my lady can shoot it easier. And a adjustable stock will be more functional.
Since yours is just a .22lr can you shoot w/o it? My c-15 has a plastic tube covering the spring, so it can be shot w/o buttstock.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,485
Posts: 25,148,221
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19354 users online. 95 members and 19259 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment