Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Mossberg 144 LS-A

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • diirk
    Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 137

    Mossberg 144 LS-A

    I just came across a Mossberg 144 LS-A in need of a bolt assembly.
    Does anyone know where I can find one?

    Gun Broker doesn't have anything listed.
    I emailed HavlinSales
    and there's nothing showing on eBang or any of the other sites I've hit.

    Any other ideas or suggestions would be appreciated.

    Thanks
    Semper Fi
  • #2
    pilote
    Member
    • Dec 2010
    • 207

    all you can do is put up "WTB" ads on the various forum sites and wait; it's how i got a .22 mag barrel for a rifle that wasn't that common, and i had little hope i'd find one...but someone out there had one and emailed me...

    that rifle isn't rare (i got a couple bolt mossbergs myself) but i don't often see it parted out; but it is very possible for that bolt to show up for sale, you just gotta be available (and lucky) when it is...

    Comment

    • #3
      diirk
      Member
      • Aug 2008
      • 137

      Excellent idea. Any suggestions on sites where I should post?
      Semper Fi

      Comment

      • #4
        Izzy43
        CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
        • Dec 2009
        • 2670

        Originally posted by diirk
        Excellent idea. Any suggestions on sites where I should post?
        RimFireCentral.com and the CMP forum. Tons of Mossberg nuts at those sights, including me.

        Comment

        • #5
          diirk
          Member
          • Aug 2008
          • 137

          Thanks. I just signed up for RimFireCentral but I can't post WTB for 35 days.
          Will check the CMP forum next.
          Semper Fi

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1