thinking about doing another ar build ,but this time in .22lr so i was wondering if anyone has any experience with this upper??
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
M4-22 Upper Receiver (Chiappa),anyone have one??
Collapse
X
-
M4-22 Upper Receiver (Chiappa),anyone have one??
Tags: None -
no..but i can recommend spikes tactical 22lr...quality...NRA life member, US Army Veteran
i am a legend in my own mind...
we are told not to judge muslims by what a few do...yet, the NRA membership and firearms owners are ALL considered as radical...


"The second amendment ain't about your deer rifle..." -
what??? no one in calguns world has a chiappa upper 22???????????????????Comment
-
Shop around...I got mine for 250.
...Its on a Plum crazy lower.
Yellow spring kit and blow back hammer
Broke mine in with Mini mags.
Just check out for these possible issues and good to go.
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.
One died for your soul; the other for your freedom.
George PattonComment
-
I had one but sold it in favor of a TacSol. Honestly for the money the quality isn't horrible but if you're someone who gets annoyed when guns don't run 100% spend the extra money. I know CMMG makes one now too that is supposed to be very good. I can recommend both TacSol and Spikes, for quality and customer service.I'm a big old, bourbon-soaked cigar-huffing ***, as God in his infinite wisdom meant me to be. - Charlie Sheen.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,773
Posts: 25,151,540
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22963 users online. 122 members and 22841 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment