Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Savage Mark II FVT

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    IPSICK
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 4259

    Originally posted by sarge1572
    And, there is a knock-out that comes with the sight with either 8 or 10 front sight blades that fit in the front sight....AND the receiver is drilled so I can put a scope on it if I like. The other models have the mounts for a scope, but AREN'T drilled for the peep sights!

    Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet though.

    Jeff
    Yet even more things to get excited about. Get out and shoot that thing. I know I will, provided I find time away from work, school, family. OK, maybe I won't be able to shoot it as soon as I thought. Thank goodness I live really close to a range.
    "When you get the (men) to the range, you just get the men. But when you bring the (women) to the range, you get the (whole family). And that's what's going to save our 2nd Amendment."--Dianna Liedorff

    "Since self-preservation is the 1st law of nature, we assert the...right to self-defense. The Constitution...clearly affirms the right of every American...to bear arms. And as Americans, we will not give up a single right guaranteed under the Constitution." --Malcolm X

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1