Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Boyd's Blaster stock and sling adapter recommendation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jegonzo3
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 1247

    Boyd's Blaster stock and sling adapter recommendation

    Hi all,

    What can you recommend for a sling adapter for the butt-end of a Boyd's Blaster stock?

    Currently I have this, http://www.harrisbipods.com/HB2A.html, on the fore-end of the stock for a bipod and will be getting an Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Super Sling Swivel (like this http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=774577) for it.

    I suppose I could do the same for the butt-end of the stock, but wanted to see what some of you have done or any other suggestions.

    thanks,
    James
  • #2
    Tom Slick
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 730

    I don't have a specific suggestion but I recommend Grovtec parts. Uncle Mikes moved production to China, The owner of Grovtec bought the factory and is making their parts in the USA.

    Comment

    • #3
      jegonzo3
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2005
      • 1247

      Thanks Tom, I have ordered some Uncle Mike's that will work for me. Studs with detachable swivel slings.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1