Why cant I find any standard 10/22 barrels for sale? I was expecting to see like 20 of em for 20 or 30 bucks. What gives?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Regular ole 10/22 barrel where are you?
Collapse
X
-
Regular ole 10/22 barrel where are you?
1 Kings 20:11Tags: None -
At a quick glance there are a few for sale here:
Most of them are probably going to be the newer ones with the cheaper finish just to warn you though.
They use to be for sale all over the place, you're right, that's weird.Chris
<----Rimfire Addict
Originally posted by OceanbobGet a DILLON... -
I thought their were a few for sale on the CG sale thread.
sigpicComment
-
Ok found some finally. Thanks all1 Kings 20:11Comment
-
Ha, I was selling one a week ago. Sold it to someone else already for $20 :|Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,803
Posts: 25,151,727
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 28876 users online. 148 members and 28728 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment