Anyone know of rings or scope base that would allow use of tech sights in addition to the scope? This would be on a bull barrell with the tech sight slip on Weaver rail
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
10/22 tech sights with scope
Collapse
X
-
10/22 tech sights with scope
Free Loan Modification Review and Short Sale Info for any Calgunners in Socal. PM me for details
15% commission rebate and 5% donation to Calguns Foundation for any closed home sale by a Calgunner or referral. PM for details*subject to lender approvalTags: None -
The only ones I've seen were a custom hack job. Basically cutting the scope base and only attaching it to the front set of screws. I've been thinking about doing the same thing but with a small PA red dot, I think that is all i've seen, don't think I've seen someone do a scope that way, probably not very secure.
Plus the scope would have to be pretty high to fit over the sights. -
I use a see through scope mount on my 10/22, so I can use the scope or the irons. http://www.outdoorbunker.com/SEE-THR...ruhb1022-).htmLast edited by yelohamr; 01-28-2011, 10:26 PM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,809
Posts: 25,151,891
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13558 users online. 114 members and 13444 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment