Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Help me find this grip for my Ruger MK3

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • garyngwind
    Member
    • May 2010
    • 363

    Help me find this grip for my Ruger MK3

    I have a Mark 3 competition and I'm loving it, but the grip is a little thick for the ladies. So I'm looking for a thinner grip and think I want the aluminum grip by Hogue. But I have a hard time trying to locate it in the black color I want.

    This is the one I'm talking about http://i496.photobucket.com/albums/r...8/DSCN0615.jpg. I want to have it with the Ruger logo, in black.

    This is the closest thing I can find with a picture, http://shopruger.com/Mark-II-Mark-II...uctinfo/13011/

    Many of the sites doesn't have picture, can anyone locate it for me please?!
  • #2
    Tank 57
    Veteran Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 4179

    Hogue sells it on their site.No picture,though.

    Comment

    • #3
      swifty
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2008
      • 929

      With the medallion will probably be through the Ruger website only.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1