Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Colt M4 22LR magazine laws?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • oneloveatx
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2010
    • 2

    Colt M4 22LR magazine laws?

    I am currently stationed in California and am not perfectly clear on all the gun laws here. I have been told by some people that the laws for the rimfire are different as far as magazine capacity. I have seen the 20 and 30 round clips on line, but they will not ship to Cali. Just wondering if anyone has any info if the laws are different from the centerfire rifles.
  • #2
    stix213
    AKA: Joe Censored
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Apr 2009
    • 19002

    The difference people speak of is probably with regard to our assault weapon laws. Its perfectly legal to use legally owned high capacity magazines in a colt M4 22lr rifle with a pistol grip and other evil features that would turn a centerfire rifle into an assault weapon.

    The problem is its still illegal to manufacture or import the high capacity magazines into California, so you're still stuck with 10 rounders.

    Comment

    • #3
      oneloveatx
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2010
      • 2

      Ok, thats what I was thinking, but wasn't sure. Thanks for the help. Guess 1i will just have to buy a bunch of ten rounders.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1