I've been looking for one of these. Has anyone seen one in a SoCal gun shop?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
RUGER MKIII STANARD AUTOMATIC 6", FIXED SIGHTS
Collapse
X
-
Well I'm up on the central coast and there is a few floating around up here but I'm 237 miles north of down town LAComment
-
Yeah one just showed up in a local shop here in the Bay Area. I think you might have trouble finding one unless somebody orders one. That model actually cost more than a 22/45 Target. I just bought a Competition Target not that long ago and it was $575 out the door. Its one of the best guns I have ever had.
Unless you really want that particular model I would suggest spending the little bit of extra money for a Target model. You will get adjustable sights and a free weaver style scope rail with the matching drill/tap.
You can get the one you are looking at for $338 OTD, or a 22/45 Target for $318 OTD through Davidsons Gallery of Guns.
Which ever one you find or choose will be a great gun
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,436
Posts: 25,147,809
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18528 users online. 128 members and 18400 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment