Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for MP15-22 and SR-22 Accessories

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kelster1574
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 1053

    Looking for MP15-22 and SR-22 Accessories

    I have recently aquired a S&W MP15-22 as well as a Ruger SR-22. I am looking to switch out and add different items to make them 'mine" but not sure where to look. Is there any forum sponsors that have sites? Any other must visit sites for accessories? I know some companies will not ship to CA so that is a must. Thanks for you help.
    www.thekelster.com



  • #2
    Peter.Steele
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2010
    • 7351

    For the M&P, you just use AR stuff.
    NRA Life Member

    No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      Kelster1574
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 1053

      That's what I was thinking. Is there any good sites? I tried two different ones so far and they will not ship to CA. Simple things like a front pistol grip, etc.
      www.thekelster.com



      Comment

      • #4
        ch3ck5ix
        Member
        • Oct 2009
        • 214

        OP - try www.rrages.com
        They also have 10-round mags for the 15-22. Whatcha looking for specifically?

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1