Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Marlin Model 60 DLX

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SteveSatch
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 685

    Marlin Model 60 DLX

    Does anyone know where I can buy the DLX (50th anniversary edition) of the Marlin Model 60 in So Ca?
  • #2
    Izzy43
    CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
    • Dec 2009
    • 2670

    Yes, I answered your post on RimFireCentral.com!

    Comment

    • #3
      ptgarcia
      Senior Member
      • Oct 2010
      • 744

      Originally posted by Izzy43
      Yes, I answered your post on RimFireCentral.com!

      Can you answer here also? I'd like to look at that model, too.

      Thanks!
      Paul

      Comment

      • #4
        Izzy43
        CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
        • Dec 2009
        • 2670

        Originally posted by ptgarcia
        Can you answer here also? I'd like to look at that model, too.

        Thanks!
        Here you go. On thing though the shop does not have them in stock so looking before you buy is not really an option. If you want further details, call the shop.

        From my RimFireCentral Post

        For you SoCal guys (I'm one), try here and use the gun search on the website. The gunshop is in Temecula and last I checked (just 5 minutes ago) his distributor had 11 available. It usually takes 2-3 days before Joe (the owner) gets the guns.

        Make sure you order it using the online function or you'll pay more if you just walk thru the door and order it. I think you have to put down 25% when you order and the remainder when you go in to start the DROS process.

        Price was around $211.

        Here it is :http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumer...aler_id=357571

        I have purchased 3 guns from Joe, nice guy, never a problem. Tell him the guy that bought the Zastava Z5 22 lr sent you (or not).
        Last edited by Izzy43; 10-22-2010, 12:13 PM. Reason: Fixed the link

        Comment

        • #5
          Ed_Hazard
          Calguns Addict
          • Oct 2008
          • 5146

          Originally posted by Izzy43
          Here you go. On thing though the shop does not have them in stock so looking before you buy is not really an option. If you want further details, call the shop.

          From my RimFireCentral Post:

          For you SoCal guys (I'm one), try here and use the gun search on the website. The gunshop is in Temecula and last I checked (just 5 minutes ago) his distributor had 11 available. It usually takes 2-3 days before Joe (the owner) gets the guns.

          Make sure you order it using the online function or you'll pay more if you just walk thru the door and order it. I think you have to put down 25% when you order and the remainder when you go in to start the DROS process.

          Price was around $211.

          Here it is:http://www.davidsonsinc.com/consumer...aler_id=357571

          I have purchased 3 guns from Joe, nice guy, never a problem. Tell him the guy that bought the Zastava Z5 22 lr sent you (or not).
          Your link does not work. (at least notfor me )
          Originally Posted by Sic Boy
          And I bet Jobs surfs porn. If he doesn't, I'll eat a live baby on stage at the next Apple event.
          Originally posted by AJAX22
          Don't F with those guys... they can probably use their teabag to inflict blunt force trauma.


          Comment

          • #6
            Izzy43
            CGSSA Rimfire Coordinator
            • Dec 2009
            • 2670

            Try this one, looks the same as the other but hey its a computer.



            This one seems to work, don't know why the other didn't except maybe because I copied the entire post from another site.

            Edit: Fixed the link in the other post.
            Last edited by Izzy43; 10-22-2010, 12:15 PM.

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1