My girlfriend has decided she needs a bolt-action rifle as her first fire arm, so after doing some online research together, we went to a couple local places to see what we could see. I've been nudging her towards .22lr because the cost of feeding it is so low.
She was immediately attracted to the Winchester Wildcat because of the way it looked, and the price ($250) was in her range.
We also saw Savage and Stevens set in synthetic stocks, and some CZ 452's that I liked, but were more than she wants to pay for.
Do any of you have thoughts or suggestions regarding the Winchester?
She was immediately attracted to the Winchester Wildcat because of the way it looked, and the price ($250) was in her range.
We also saw Savage and Stevens set in synthetic stocks, and some CZ 452's that I liked, but were more than she wants to pay for.
Do any of you have thoughts or suggestions regarding the Winchester?




Comment