Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Good Deal On 10/22 barrel

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gem1950
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 2876

    Good Deal On 10/22 barrel

    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead." Thomas Paine



    "We keep you alive to serve this ship. Row well and live."

    "Is that a desert country?" "No; a fat country; fat people." "You are not fat?" "No. I'm different..."
  • #2
    Markus
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2010
    • 1762

    Dunno if its just me but I think this is better deal... if you dont already have a stock that is...

    Comment

    • #3
      railroader
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 3115

      I would rather have the shaw barrel. It is an 18" versus a 20" and it is fluted so it will be lighter. Mark

      Comment

      • #4
        trob
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2009
        • 1881

        Originally posted by Markus
        Dunno if its just me but I think this is better deal... if you dont already have a stock that is...

        http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct...tnumber=723143
        The ER Shaw barrel is a better deal.

        I wouldnt use a butler creek barrel. they dont have a great reputation for accuracy (not terrible, but not great).

        EDIT: That being said, I would get a Green Mountain for close to the same price.
        Last edited by trob; 09-06-2010, 7:36 AM.

        Comment

        • #5
          Mrskylinetou
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2010
          • 528

          I use Kidd or volcorsen. They use the same blank but mill they any way or color u want. The length depends on what kind of acuracy verses weight u want. Just keep in mind when u buy a barrel get a new or adjustable v block to help with barrel droop. A 10 or 15 Moa scope mount helps also.

          Comment

          • #6
            Mrskylinetou
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2010
            • 528

            That one from midway, shaw is junk in my opinion. Buy a kid, spend just a few more bucks and ull get a loath wather barrel blank that they milled.

            Comment

            • #7
              yelohamr
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 1402

              I just got one from http://www.tacticalinc.com/tacticalb...ons-c-534.html with a 1:9, for Aquila 60 grain. Will take it to the range on Monday.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1