Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

HK 416 22lr

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pennys dad
    Arizona Ex-Pat
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2008
    • 5984

    HK 416 22lr

    looks like Turners has these for sale now.

    Pennys Dad

    Ps 25:4-5 NLT Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.
  • #2
    evidens83
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2009
    • 7839

    Sweet! BTW check out that M16 22! looks sweet I would love to have that one I'm hoping that comes to our shores either that or the Scar 22 (fingers crossed)
    WTS 10/22 Lasermax laser CHEAP!!!

    Comment

    • #3
      GW
      I need a LIFE!!
      • May 2004
      • 16078

      So, what does this do better than the S&W 15-22 for $150 to $250 more?
      sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

      Comment

      • #4
        Quiet
        retired Goon
        • Mar 2007
        • 30242

        Originally posted by GW
        So, what does this do better than the S&W 15-22 for $150 to $250 more?
        It has H&K stamped on the side, in order to satisfy all the H&K fan boys.



        Turner's currently has Ruger 10/22 on sale for $189.98.
        sigpic

        "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

        Comment

        • #5
          stitchnicklas
          Calguns Addict
          • Feb 2010
          • 7091

          wa-wa-wa-wa-what???

          i missed the release......

          Comment

          • #6
            MrPlink
            I need a LIFE!!
            • Mar 2010
            • 12532

            the website says its back ordered.
            I really dont get these though. The real HK is nice because its an actual improvement over the original AR platform, but this one just looks like it? ?
            Id rather it looked like a G3 or G36 etc etc.
            The California Moderate Centrist Militia member in exile

            disclaimer:
            everything I post is for arguendo and entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed to be legal advice

            Comment

            • #7
              offrdmania
              Veteran Member
              • Mar 2008
              • 4053

              Great, more airsoft to flood the market. The only thing that is actually HK on this rifle is the licensing to use their shape and branding. Other than that it is essentially an airsoft rifle with the same firing mechanism as the Colt M4 22. For the same money you can build a dedicated "real" AR in 22
              Last edited by offrdmania; 08-10-2010, 9:59 AM.
              Previous iTrader rating, over 150 Positive ratings

              Comment

              • #8
                IDPA4U
                Member
                • Jan 2008
                • 334

                Played with these at SHOT and was not impressed. Like posted above, feels like an airsoft gun made of cheap metal parts. I'd take a polymer M&P15-22 over it any day.
                Never Mistake Motion For Action"

                Comment

                • #9
                Working...
                UA-8071174-1