Anyone in here have the Jig for the 80% 1022 Receiver? I can rent it from you.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1022 Receiver Jig
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
I might want to get iun on this too...Why is everything good???? Illegal, Immoral, fattening???
Comment
-
Comment
-
-
I just drilled out the cross pin holes and bolt stop pin hole.
Once I'm done with everything I'll set up a list for renting. What do you guys think of this setup?
The jig and drill set cost $73.05 including shipping, I was thinking of charging $10 to rent and you pay to ship it to the next person on the list. Everything fits in a USPS small flat rate box which costs $4.85 to send anywhere in the US. That way you only pay ~$15 total, that's only 20% of the cost if you bought it yourself.Comment
-
I think the best way is to pass it from one person to another so that way we will save shipping. For example, the orginal owner send to me and I send to the next person inline and the next person inline will send to the next person to the next person. All payments goes back to the original owner.Comment
-
I think there is going to be a run on 10/22 parts... I see stocks and barrels getting gobbled up...lolComment
-
Linburger: Were you surprised as I was that the instructions for drilling out the barrel hole said *NOT* to use the included drill bit, but instead to bore it out on a milling machine? It seemed a little misleading from the instructions they have on their website.Please verify historical quotes before putting them in your signature.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,575
Posts: 25,149,406
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27459 users online. 51 members and 27408 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment