Just refreshed my old school Marlin 25mn. Added a 6-24 x 50 mm scope on it. Got the scope from ehobbysports.com. Perhaps a set of bipod will be good.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
My Marlin 25mn
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
Yea I had this for like 20 years ago and now I want to do some rabbit hunting with it. It is a 22 Mag so it should be ok. Need to zero in my scope.Comment
-
-
I took mine out yesterday and with a new scope... This gun was hitting a size of dime @ 50 yards. Love the new scope and I havent clean this gun over 20 years...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,665
Posts: 25,150,294
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23334 users online. 141 members and 23193 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment