Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Carbine Conversion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FUBAR
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 2453

    Carbine Conversion

    Can you convert a Ruger 22/45 into a carbine?
  • #2
    robcoe
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2010
    • 8685

    yea, buy an Ares RCU-22 upper

    though for the same price you could buy a new 10/22 and a ton of ammo.
    Yes, I am an electrical engineer.
    No, I will not fix your computer.

    Comment

    • #3
      FUBAR
      Senior Member
      • May 2010
      • 2453

      Where can u buy one?

      Comment

      • #4
        robcoe
        Calguns Addict
        • Apr 2010
        • 8685

        I first saw them at Turners, dont know about anywhere else, havent been interested enough to look.
        Yes, I am an electrical engineer.
        No, I will not fix your computer.

        Comment

        • #5
          FUBAR
          Senior Member
          • May 2010
          • 2453

          Off to google I go.

          Comment

          • #6
            Quiet
            retired Goon
            • Mar 2007
            • 30242

            Previous thread about the ARES RCU-22.
            sigpic

            "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1