Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

15/22 mags

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stuie
    Member
    • May 2010
    • 110

    15/22 mags

    Whats a good price for a 10 round Mag for a 15/22 ? I went to the rang today and they have 5 in stock for $25 each . Good deal?
  • #2
    wsmc27
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 1654

    No.

    They were $17.99 from several vendors at the Del Mar show over the weekend, and Discount Gun Mart (San Diego/Santee areas) had them for $19.99 a few weeks ago.

    Comment

    • #3
      idbstyler
      Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 438

      Did any vendors have the short 10rd mags at the Del Mar show?

      Originally posted by wsmc27
      No.

      They were $17.99 from several vendors at the Del Mar show over the weekend, and Discount Gun Mart (San Diego/Santee areas) had them for $19.99 a few weeks ago.
      Tyler Smith

      Comment

      • #4
        wsmc27
        Senior Member
        • Apr 2010
        • 1654

        Originally posted by idbstyler
        Did any vendors have the short 10rd mags at the Del Mar show?
        Mmmm, I didn't see any of 'em.

        Not that it's not possible...I got there late Sunday and didn't stare too long at the piles of garbage.

        Comment

        • #5
          idbstyler
          Member
          • Apr 2010
          • 438

          I know. So much useless garbage...

          Originally posted by wsmc27
          Mmmm, I didn't see any of 'em.

          Not that it's not possible...I got there late Sunday and didn't stare too long at the piles of garbage.
          Tyler Smith

          Comment

          • #6
            erratikmind
            Member
            • Feb 2010
            • 325

            When the S&W site was accepting orders for the new short 10 round magazines, I believe the price was some $20.00.

            They are currently fulfilling the back orders before they accept any new orders. I received my 5 short 10 round mags on Monday after a very long wait. These work great for shooting from a bench and take up less room in my range bag.

            Comment

            • #7
              wsmc27
              Senior Member
              • Apr 2010
              • 1654

              Originally posted by erratikmind
              When the S&W site was accepting orders for the new short 10 round magazines, I believe the price was some $20.00.

              They are currently fulfilling the back orders before they accept any new orders. I received my 5 short 10 round mags on Monday after a very long wait. These work great for shooting from a bench and take up less room in my range bag.
              Cool. I think I might get a couple o' those.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1