What is the best trouble free .22 conversion for an AR? Is there a difference?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Best AR .22 conversion?
Collapse
X
-
Best AR .22 conversion?
.
Things I have for sale.
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1646789
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645958
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645863
Legal disclaimer: Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, including me.
Tags: None -
Im not sure, but this look promising.
-
Comment
-
I have the Velocity dedicated .22 upper http://velocityfirearms.com/cart/ind...products_id=57 After several thousand rounds and cleaning it after every range trip (400-500 per trip) it works very well. Why pay more?Using C Products 10 round magazines in my AR-15...just to be "safe"...Comment
-
Since there were no replies to this thread, I posted another in the centerfire section. There is more info there.
.
Things I have for sale.
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1646789
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645958
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1645863
Legal disclaimer: Opinions are like buttholes. Everyone has one, including me.
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,657
Posts: 25,150,198
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15401 users online. 123 members and 15278 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment