Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Does anyone know where I can buy Aguila Super Maximum???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Johnny Lee
    Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 208

    Does anyone know where I can buy Aguila Super Maximum???

    Does anyone know where I can buy Aguila Super Maximum 22LR in the LA area?
    Originally posted by Johnny Lee
    Loc: Sunland (SFV)
    Training: 11B HD, CLS, SDM, Weapons Maintence, CQC/CQB
    Occupation: Fugitive Recovery, Professional Driver/Bodyguard.
    Weapons Owned: M&P15 custom build, Taurus PT92AF, Taurus 24/7 PRO 9mm, Mossberg Road Blocker 500, S&W M&P Knife
    Gear Owned: Level III Vest, LBV
    OATH KEEPER!!!
  • #2
    Rudolf the Red
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2008
    • 1038

    My supplier has 889 boxes of HP and 1170 of the SP. Price is $2.96 and $2.69 respectively. I would have to charge shipping from them to me and me to you plus sales tax and a $20 for me to make something out of it.

    I would do that for you if you wish. Oh yeah, 100 boxes or more is $2.83 and $2.58.

    Have a nice day.
    sigpic
    NRA Benefactor Life Member
    01 Dealer Redding, CA
    US Army MP Corps Veteran
    Former NRA Pistol Coach Level 3

    I am always looking for Beretta D models in 9mm or a Compact Type M.

    Comment

    • #3
      bigthaiboy
      Veteran Member
      • Apr 2007
      • 4795

      I usually pick some up from the MiWall stand at the Crossroads of the West gun shows, as they usually stock a selection of Aguila .22 ammo. There website is down at present, so I don't know how you can order it directly from them.

      Life can make you do many things, even kiss a man with a runny nose.

      Comment

      • #4
        JAGGUY
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2008
        • 1548

        I order them from Natchez
        1A-2A=-1A

        Comment

        • #5
          Johnny Lee
          Member
          • Dec 2009
          • 208

          Thanks guys!! But does anybody know a place closer to the sfv?
          Originally posted by Johnny Lee
          Loc: Sunland (SFV)
          Training: 11B HD, CLS, SDM, Weapons Maintence, CQC/CQB
          Occupation: Fugitive Recovery, Professional Driver/Bodyguard.
          Weapons Owned: M&P15 custom build, Taurus PT92AF, Taurus 24/7 PRO 9mm, Mossberg Road Blocker 500, S&W M&P Knife
          Gear Owned: Level III Vest, LBV
          OATH KEEPER!!!

          Comment

          • #6
            Timberwolf
            Calguns Addict
            • Oct 2004
            • 6275

            Originally posted by Johnny Lee
            Thanks guys!! But does anybody know a place closer to the sfv?
            Call A Place to Shoot - 661-296-5552
            I'm only smiling at you while you talk to me because it's hilarious that you really think I give a crap about you.

            As I've gotten older I thought I was gaining patience, then I realized I simply don't give a crap.

            Comment

            • #7
              yelohamr
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 1402

              I order all of mine from ammunition to go. 1000 rounds will be delivered on Wednesday.

              Comment

              • #8
                Johnny Lee
                Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 208

                Originally posted by yelohamr
                I order all of mine from ammunition to go. 1000 rounds will be delivered on Wednesday.
                Can't order online, I live in communist LA and nobody can ship here. Thanks for the reply anyway.
                Originally posted by Johnny Lee
                Loc: Sunland (SFV)
                Training: 11B HD, CLS, SDM, Weapons Maintence, CQC/CQB
                Occupation: Fugitive Recovery, Professional Driver/Bodyguard.
                Weapons Owned: M&P15 custom build, Taurus PT92AF, Taurus 24/7 PRO 9mm, Mossberg Road Blocker 500, S&W M&P Knife
                Gear Owned: Level III Vest, LBV
                OATH KEEPER!!!

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1