i have been looking everywhere for a ruger 10 22 tactical target model, and i can't find one anywhere. if anyone knows where there is one in stock i'd appreciate the heads up. I am in the nor cal area ( Vacaville to be exact )
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
need a little help
Collapse
X
-
need a little help
Tags: None -
It might be easier to buy a basic model and then add the target barrel & all the other goodies yourself. -
I second this unless you want the target tactical model for some particular reason. A new stock and barrel will cost you around 200 extra, and you can choose your own per your liking.
I saw the target tactical is around 500 so it might be cheaper even with the bipod to just buy the parts separately, the modifications are pretty easy as well.Comment
-
-
Build your own, it'll be fun. And easy.Comment
-
thanks guys for the replys i am going to go the build it yourself route. i found one of the tacticals for 425 but it sold before i could get it, at that price it was a good deal. going to pick up a base model on sale today at big 5 for 200 and going from there.Comment
-
check impactguns.com frequently... call them.Comment
-
The target tactical model has been out of stock for quite some time. I have wanted this rifle since about.... 4 months ago, and it wasn't in stock at any distributor then, and isn't now. Instead, what you could do is get the 10/22 VLEB from a dealer that buys from Davidson's. It's the same model as the target tactical, just that it has a wood stock, instead of the black synthetic stock. I just bought the aftermarket Hogue stock myself and sold the wooden one for the same price, so I came out even.
You'll probably end up going $200+ over budget if you decide to build one yourself, because you don't want to skimp on the components. I priced out a 10/22 that I was going to build myself and it turned out to be somewhere around $700 for a 10/22 similar to the target tactical model. A lot of this cost was reasoning that I "needed" a match trigger assembly from Volquartsen, and "needed" a match grade barrel, when I really didn't. I ended up finding the VLEB and went with that, and i'm very happy with it.Comment
-
I was seriously considering a 10/22 myself and just decided on a bolt-action because the 10/22 alone was going to cost me $400 and then it was add-ons from there.
You could put a notice in the Marketplace in the want-to-buy section, maybe someone has one.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,587
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 19247 users online. 32 members and 19215 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment