I can have a forward pistol grip and a rear pistol grip and a detachable mag on my .22 right?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
fast fast question... i swear :)
Collapse
X
-
fast fast question... i swear :)
Tags: None -
yes. But it is very very evil, and many kittens and babies will have to die because of your actions. -
-
If it's not a pistol, then yes.------------------------------------------------------------
iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?Comment
-
-
Oh, cool. I have a G-22 and really like it. Nobody else seems to like theirs, but I haven't had a single problem with mine and it's accurate enough to enjoy plinking cans at 100+ yards. I have a CAA collapsible front grip on mine and really like it on there.
Like this:
Last edited by djleisure; 02-22-2010, 4:48 PM.------------------------------------------------------------
iTrader protip: When I buy something from you and I immediately pay, then my part is done. That's all I have to do. You can leave me iTrader feedback and go on with your life. When I get the item, I will leave you iTrader feedback, assuming you've already done your part. See how that works?Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,560
Posts: 25,149,172
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25071 users online. 128 members and 24943 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment