A while back I remember seeing a huge collection of home made tacticool copies in some forum somewhere, I've been looking for the page forever anyone know what I'm talking about?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
link request: homade tacticool 22's
Collapse
X
-
link request: homade tacticool 22's
Sapper Morton: How does it feel? Killing your own kind?
K: I don't "retire" my own kind, because we don't run...Tags: None -
Yeah but it was more than just the p90 thats all the rave these days.Sapper Morton: How does it feel? Killing your own kind?
K: I don't "retire" my own kind, because we don't run...Comment
-
sigpic
69Mach1
munkeeboi
TURBOELKY
antix2
WTSGDYBBR
tujungatoes
jmpgnr24KComment
-
Those G36 clones are nice.Comment
-
Thanx for the link.
And still no PSG-1 WTF man?!! I swear I'm gonna build one, one day. I'd love to build a PSG-1 kurtz (short version) on a 10/22 Ruger 17hmr/hm2.Sapper Morton: How does it feel? Killing your own kind?
K: I don't "retire" my own kind, because we don't run...Comment
-
You're welcome.
I've got a brand new Remington 597 and an HK G36 Airsoft rifle. I'm not sure I'll find the time to mate the two anytime soon though.sigpic
69Mach1
munkeeboi
TURBOELKY
antix2
WTSGDYBBR
tujungatoes
jmpgnr24KComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,592
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13976 users online. 41 members and 13935 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment