Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Sig 522 with Fishgrill

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • encbrandon
    Member
    • May 2009
    • 367

    Sig 522 with Fishgrill

    hello folks!
    i just put Fishgrill guard on my 522
    removed it from sig 556 and fits good on my 522
    check this out!!


    Last edited by encbrandon; 01-07-2010, 11:02 PM.
  • #2
    bombadillo
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Nov 2007
    • 14810

    Oh, come on thats just a teaser pic. Show a full pic of the rifle now.

    Comment

    • #3
      encbrandon
      Member
      • May 2009
      • 367

      are you satisfied.

      Comment

      • #4
        bombadillo
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Nov 2007
        • 14810

        MMMmmmmmmmm! Nice looking .22 and yes very satisfied!

        Comment

        • #5
          xm177
          Senior Member
          • Feb 2008
          • 906

          Cool. I gotta see one of these in person.
          The Model 610 was classified as the XM177[3] but adopted by the Air Force as the GAU-5/A Submachine Gun (GAU = Gun, Aircraft, Unit.) The Army purchased 2,815 Model 609 CAR-15 Commandos on June 28, 1966, which were officially designated Submachine Gun, 5.56 mm, XM177E1. - Wikipedia

          Comment

          • #6
            X-NewYawker
            In Memoriam
            • May 2008
            • 5993

            And... how accurate is it? Feeding? Please, before I buy...

            Comment

            • #7
              encbrandon
              Member
              • May 2009
              • 367

              i put sniper scope on my 522 and accurate is very good for me

              Comment

              • #8
                nav195
                Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 448

                Two inch groups (conservatively) standing 25yrds semi rapid fire with an un-zeroed eotech. I think its more that good enough.
                Last edited by nav195; 01-08-2010, 12:55 PM.

                Comment

                • #9
                  WeekendWarrior
                  Veteran Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 3536

                  Sig 522 accuracy - 20 round group at 50 yards with optic set to about 3x (Target is a 1" shoot n see pasty):

                  sigpic
                  in the hands of
                  OH MY!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    WeekendWarrior
                    Veteran Member
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 3536

                    Any information on the fishgrill? How much, where, and did it require modification?
                    sigpic
                    in the hands of
                    OH MY!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      floorance
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 1212

                      THanks for the pics , Good to know this can be done. I still prefer the Classic HG vs the fishgrill. I think its Love or Hate with the fishgrill

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        WeekendWarrior
                        Veteran Member
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 3536

                        I'll take pics next time I bring it to the range, I know the rifle was a whole lot more accurate that I was last time. I suspect with my grip pod I have mounted on it now I can tighten that group up.
                        sigpic
                        in the hands of
                        OH MY!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          GM4spd
                          Calguns Addict
                          • May 2008
                          • 5682

                          Fishgill is NICE! Nice pic. Nice rifle.Where can you get iron sights for those? Pete
                          Last edited by GM4spd; 01-11-2010, 7:54 AM.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            WeekendWarrior
                            Veteran Member
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 3536

                            Originally posted by GM4spd
                            Nice pic. Nice rifle.Where can you get iron sights for those? Pete
                            Samson or MI both offer a folding front sight that works with any AR BUI. Price is about $85
                            sigpic
                            in the hands of
                            OH MY!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              firemanj92
                              Junior Member
                              • Aug 2007
                              • 77

                              weekend warrior, I sent you a pm (again...lol)

                              The Samson sights work just fine on the front dovetail....as I just installed one. There is a dovetail to picitanny rail adapter available on the market for the Sig gas blocks. I just saw one the other day. It will allow you to use any AR folding sight not just a Sig specific. -J

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1