Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Buckmark owners

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vega
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2972

    Buckmark owners

    Hi, where can I get cheap (working) magazine/s for this pistol? Midway have them for $28 and Browning sells them for $29. I wonder if the Sportsman's guide aftermarket is good?



  • #2
    MAD SVT
    Senior Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 1295

    I'd stick with the browning ones.

    29.95 no tax and free shipping, Rimfiresports.com
    sigpic
    Anything worth doing...... is worth Overdoing

    Comment

    • #3
      WhiteHot
      Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 263

      I have heard bad things about feeding with the aftermarket ones. Unfortunately, your best bet is to just pony up the $30 and be done with it. Get an Ultimate Cliploader, too.

      I see you are in Ventura. Give William's Shooters Service a call. I think they had one in stock.

      Comment

      • #4
        foxtrotuniformlima
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 3461



        $ 23.34 each for genuine Browning. Cheapest I could find so I bought 5.
        Anyone press will hear the fat lady sing.

        Originally posted by Vin Scully
        Don't be sad that it's over. Smile because it happened.
        Originally posted by William James
        I cannot allow your ignorance, however great, to take precedence over my knowledge, however small.
        Originally posted by BigPimping
        When you reach the plateau, there's always going to be those that try to drag you down. Just keep up the game, collect the scratch, and ignore those who seek to drag you down to their level.
        .

        Comment

        • #5
          vega
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 2972

          Thanks for the replies.

          Foxtrot - How much shipping?

          Comment

          • #6
            AdiosKali
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 1235

            Buy two at Midway

            2x28=56
            56-10 (coupon code)=46
            That would make em 23 a piece...
            Looking to acquire a Marlin 336 Texan. Hit me up if you are contemplating getting rid of one.

            Comment

            • #7
              MAD SVT
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 1295

              + shipping and handling. so your back up to 26-27 each.
              sigpic
              Anything worth doing...... is worth Overdoing

              Comment

              • #8
                WhiteHot
                Member
                • Apr 2009
                • 263

                I already played this game. They are around $30 shipped no matter what. Just buy em from a reliable vendor, spend around $30, and be done with it. You can spend hours trying to save $3.

                Comment

                • #9
                  jchen76@gmail.com
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 2092

                  Stick with the factory ones. I've shot thousands of rounds through my factory browning mags, and it's still feeding reliably. You might fight buckmark magazines at a show for 25, but factor in admission and possibly parking+gas.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    WhiteHot
                    Member
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 263

                    And another thing... you really dont need a bunch of mags. One of two would do. It literally takes me around 5 seconds (max) to release a mag, fill it, pop it back in, and chamber a round with one of these:

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      jchen76@gmail.com
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 2092

                      http://www.cdnninvestments.com/buc2210blune.html - 25.99, but shipping is 7.99 flat rate until x-mas.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        KRS Juan
                        Member
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 178

                        If you have a 03 FFL or tell brownells your a gunsmith their price is only $22.

                        And the Ultimate Cliploader is the greatest thing ever invented!

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          vega
                          Veteran Member
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 2972

                          AdiosKali - you have the code?

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            AdiosKali
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2009
                            • 1235

                            Here ya go

                            501293
                            Looking to acquire a Marlin 336 Texan. Hit me up if you are contemplating getting rid of one.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              rstrohbehn
                              Member
                              • Sep 2008
                              • 138

                              Nope! made that mistake once. The sportsman guide ones don't even feed in mine.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1