I recently bought a Marlin 795 and it came with a $20 factory rebate. I think it said on the rebate it would take up to 8 days for the rebate to arrive in the mail. I sent mine in several weeks ago and still no rebate. I'm just wondering if anyone else who bought this gun ever got the rebate or not.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Marlin 795 Rebate?
Collapse
X
-
I think the form said 6 to 8 weeks. Definitely not 8 days, rebates of any kind take a while because they like sitting on the money. Just sent mine two weeks ago...Comment
-
A month? That's pretty good.Comment
-
I recently bought a Marlin 795 and it came with a $20 factory rebate. I think it said on the rebate it would take up to 8 days for the rebate to arrive in the mail. I sent mine in several weeks ago and still no rebate. I'm just wondering if anyone else who bought this gun ever got the rebate or not.
Mine took a month or so. i kinda forgot about it and all of a sudden it showed up. It will come, dont worryComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,753
Posts: 25,151,290
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10667 users online. 87 members and 10580 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment