Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

New Gun...Some Questions (Savage Model 4)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fishkiller
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 19

    New Gun...Some Questions (Savage Model 4)

    Just picked up a sweet little .22 Savage Model 4 today and got a deal on it that I could not pass up. I knew absolutely nothing about this gun before purchasing, but it performed flawlessly at the range this afternoon. I dig it!

    After searching the net quite a bit, I have come up short on info. Was wondering if anyone knew where to get a few extra mags, or parts for it. I cant find anything online. Maybe contact Savage directly?

    Anyway, here are some photos. Note the holes drilled over the model info, kinda bummed on that, but whatever she shoots like a dream.





  • #2
    Scratch705
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2009
    • 12537

    wtf is there drillings there... and also in that bad of an alignment... geez looks like a drunk guy drilled them
    Originally posted by leelaw
    Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
    Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
    Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
    Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
    Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

    Comment

    • #3
      fishkiller
      Junior Member
      • Jul 2009
      • 19

      Originally posted by Scratch705
      wtf is there drillings there... and also in that bad of an alignment... geez looks like a drunk guy drilled them
      Yeah whoever did that obviously had no idea what he/she was doing. I got a killer deal on this rifle though just because of those blemishes, so c'est la vie.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1