I have a 10/22 target rifle and i have a hogue stock on it but i would like to get more of a tagret stock . witch is a good one
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
10/22 stock
Collapse
X
-
Check this guys 10/22's out.... I like the black one
you can find some cool stocks here too
-
I recommend Boyd's Evolution stocks. They are really comfortable, and look cool.Comment
-
Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,908
Posts: 25,153,017
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32477 users online. 99 members and 32378 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment