Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

S&W 422 gets a little brother

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DanGunner
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2017
    • 1224

    S&W 422 gets a little brother

    I acquired a S&W 422 some months ago but it was looking lonely so I got it a little brother, an S&W Model 61. The 61 came out first 50-plus years ago and didn't sell very well, probably because it had only a five-round magazine. Much later, however, S&W adapted its unusual mechanism, with a barrel below the slide, in a series of full-size target and field pistols, including this 422,. as well as two compact .22 semi-autos, the 2213 and 2214, which are larger than the Model 61. Picked up the 61 on Saturday and ran five mags without a hitch.
    Attached Files
  • #2
    stormvet
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 12681

    Nice Dan, perfect pair.
    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

    Comment

    • #3
      2761377
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2013
      • 2134



      Travis Bickle style
      MAGA

      Comment

      • #4
        PoorRichRichard
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2012
        • 3309

        Neat! Get yourself a long barreled Model 41 and you will be set for life.
        Last edited by PoorRichRichard; 04-02-2024, 8:38 PM.
        1A - 2A = -1A
        Originally posted by Wherryj
        If I had a nickel for every gender that exists...
        ...I'd have $0.10.
        Conservatives think liberals are people with bad ideas. Liberals think conservatives are bad people.
        --- Dan Bongino
        Originally posted by EM2
        Some liberals are evil people out to control others. (Hillary, Pelosi, et.al.)
        Many liberals are lemmings and will follow whomever espouses what they 'feel'.

        Comment

        • #5
          green grunt
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2008
          • 1637

          Neat set... that 6" 422 looks familiar, got one also... great shooters
          Semper Fi.

          Comment

          • #6
            DanGunner
            Senior Member
            • Jul 2017
            • 1224

            Originally posted by PoorRichRichard
            Neat! Get yourself a long barreled Model 41 and you will be set for life.
            I have a short-barreled Model 41. Scary accurate

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1