Thanks in advance.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mossberg 146B
Collapse
X
-
OP, I just got my 46B fixed. Would not feed. Turns out there was a round caught in the same area. The round caught in there had a rim that measured about .005 bigger than others. May not be the cause of your issue, but make sure there isnt a round in there and try other ammo to see if it may feed thru there better. -
I'm not sure what curve you are referencing and I know this sounds obvious but is the tube clean? Try running a boresnake with a copper brush down it a few times to make sure a piece of lead or other debris isn't holding things up.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,584
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18609 users online. 39 members and 18570 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment