Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Review Video: Tech-Sights for Ruger 10/22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mr. Blue
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2019
    • 2522

    Review Video: Tech-Sights for Ruger 10/22

    Tech-Sights makes sights that resemble the classic AR-15/M16 sight picture. So much so you can interchange the front sight blade with that of any standard A2 front sight blade. Tritium, Fiber Optic etc. This particular set is the TSR200RL, as it fixes to weaver style rail that comes with the Ruger 10/22.

    Review Video: https://youtu.be/W-nKGv4koyI
    https://youtube.com/c/GatCat
  • #2
    RNE228
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2013
    • 2458

    I use the TSR-100; have for a long time time. They work great. It was helpful to get the adjustment tools.

    I personally like a nice set of irons for plinking (the stock 1/22 sights suck...).

    These sights also worked nice for Appleseed shoots. They are one of the key pieces of the "Liberty Training Rifle"

    Comment

    • #3
      mrboma
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 1307

      Originally posted by RNE228
      These sights also worked nice for Appleseed shoots. They are one of the key pieces of the "Liberty Training Rifle"
      Built 2 10/22's on that advice years ago.
      Great sights and worth every penny.
      Regards,
      Mike

      Comment

      • #4
        alpha_romeo_XV
        Veteran Member
        • Jun 2006
        • 3148

        I put a set on an SKS. Having a rear peep sight with windage adjustment = a big improvement over stock rear. Tech Sights makes sights for more than 10/22's though they must sell alot of those.

        Comment

        • #5
          Mr. Blue
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2019
          • 2522

          Originally posted by RNE228
          I use the TSR-100; have for a long time time. They work great. It was helpful to get the adjustment tools.

          I personally like a nice set of irons for plinking (the stock 1/22 sights suck...).

          These sights also worked nice for Appleseed shoots. They are one of the key pieces of the "Liberty Training Rifle"
          https://youtube.com/c/GatCat

          Comment

          • #6
            Mr. Blue
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2019
            • 2522

            Originally posted by alpha_romeo_XV
            I put a set on an SKS. Having a rear peep sight with windage adjustment = a big improvement over stock rear. Tech Sights makes sights for more than 10/22's though they must sell alot of those.
            https://youtube.com/c/GatCat

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1