Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Franklin Armory Fun (Binary) Trigger for the 10/22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lurch762
    replied
    Go full illegal in California & have the binary trigger + a BMF activator. Empty a 10 round mag in 1 1/4 turns of the handle.

    Leave a comment:


  • prerunners4life
    replied
    Wish my 10/22 ran that good

    Leave a comment:


  • chomorro
    replied
    Originally posted by morrcarr67
    Nope [emoji19]

    Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk
    Lame.......... i was about to start searching for another 10/22. I sold all of mine

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • morrcarr67
    replied
    Originally posted by chomorro
    Wow! These trigger are not allowed here in CA? I thought binary triggers were. Hmmmmmm

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Nope [emoji19]

    Sent from my Nokia 7.1 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • chomorro
    replied
    Originally posted by morrcarr67
    Too bad we can't get it.



    Wow! These trigger are not allowed here in CA? I thought binary triggers were. Hmmmmmm

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • Franklin Armory Fun (Binary) Trigger for the 10/22

    Too bad we can't get it.

Working...
UA-8071174-1