Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Jailed a Ruger LCRX last night

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JagerDog
    I need a LIFE!!
    • May 2011
    • 15654

    Jailed a Ruger LCRX last night

    For the Mrs. for Christmas.

    Available for parole at 3:52 p.m. Christmas Eve.

    We both have the week after Christmas off, so looking forward to some range time.
    Palestine is a fake country

    No Mas Hamas



    #Blackolivesmatter
  • #2
    stormvet
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2010
    • 12681

    I’ve had one for awhile now a little over 2000 rounds fired with it. It took me a little while to be able to shoot it well consistently, it is so light and the trigger is fairly stiff I got lots of movement with it. Had to adjust my trigger finger placement on the trigger, give it much more finger then I do with my other revolvers. But that said it is a keeper and runs great, just a great little kit gun pinker. Mine is a 22lr, so if yours is a 38/357 you can expect a much better trigger press.
    Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.

    Comment

    • #3
      smittty
      Calguns Addict
      • Feb 2008
      • 6270

      I have both 38 sp and 22 LR in the 3", both are great!

      I did reduce the hammer spring on my 22 to bring the DA trigger pull to 13 lbs. There's a good tutorial on youtube!

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1