I want the most customizable model. I’m a lefty and I need options. What I’m looking for is a .22lr trainer to get fast at target shooting and for hunting secondly. Looking for the racegun of buckmarks. On roster would be preferred, off would be considered but if a good on roster model was available it would be nice. I know certain models have limited grips an configurations. I’m looking for the most versatile. Thanks!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Which buckmark to get?
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
I would suggest just buy a base model and then make it your own. Tamdemkross makes some good parts for the buck mark if you check there website. -
I wouldn’t over think it all Buckmark pistols are customizable, really what it comes down to is how much customizing do you want to do and what grip do you want. I like the UDX grip, prefer it over the straight camper and the RDX, I also prefer the slab sided barrels over the round. The plus models with the slide ears are much better then the straight no ears camper slides for working the action. I went with the UDX plus model and am more then happy, only customizing I did was buy a top rail.
There are ten different models on the CA roster, one of them will suite your needs no reason to hunt for off roster.
Last edited by stormvet; 05-23-2019, 4:15 AM.Im a warmonger baby, I got blood in my eyes and I'm looking at you.Comment
-

I'm a huge fan of the classic rosewood. It's heavy, but it has a really nice feel.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkRadical Centerist (That's me) Philosophy:Originally posted by Unknown"I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns." -Unknown (possibly Tim Moen)
Legislator "logic":Originally posted by AllhailflintlocksGun owners need to be the new illegals - undocumented firearm possessors if you will.Originally posted by DezratBefore long, the Feds via A.D.A. will probably require manufacturers to include Braille markings to accommodate blind shooters.....Comment
-
I'm a fan of the slab side and contour barrels. If I bought one it would be a contour urxNRA Life MemberComment
-
Which buckmark to get?
Why thank you! [emoji3526]
Tactical Solutions X-ring (10/22) backpacker and my Buckmark in a pelican air 1525 case (smallest case that holds the X-ring). I cut a space in the bottom of the foam to hold my scope (SWFA 16X42 MRAD/milquad in Leopold low aluminum rings). It's my range-day in a box.
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkLast edited by Exdc; 05-23-2019, 8:29 PM.Radical Centerist (That's me) Philosophy:Originally posted by Unknown"I want gay married couples to be able to protect their marijuana plants with guns." -Unknown (possibly Tim Moen)
Legislator "logic":Originally posted by AllhailflintlocksGun owners need to be the new illegals - undocumented firearm possessors if you will.Originally posted by DezratBefore long, the Feds via A.D.A. will probably require manufacturers to include Braille markings to accommodate blind shooters.....Comment
-
I’m looking at the lite URX with the 7 1/4 barrel as the front runner.Comment
-
Sorry, not sorry.
🎺

Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!Comment
-
Damn, I might have to drive down.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,933
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30769 users online. 112 members and 30657 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.



Comment