Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Question about parts for the 15-22

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • johnk518
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2018
    • 978

    Question about parts for the 15-22

    I know that most AR parts drop in. But apparently some items are different such as the charging handle, trigger guard angle, thickness of the receiver walls, etc. Because of these changes items like the Magpul BAD lever doesn't work, and grips while fit are not "fitted".

    I was wondering if this applies for the Mag release button, or the Bolt Catch? I'm aware of the handguard and need of the adapter nut, and I'm assuming it applies to the trigger guard as well. Of course all of these items are purely cosmetic.
  • #2
    Pardini
    Senior Member
    • May 2014
    • 1204

    I have a BAD lever on mine. A full press of the Mag release will drop the bolt when locked back.
    Originally Posted by OCEquestrian View Post
    Excellent! I am thinking about it as well and I only have 4 points and an unfortunate "match bump" up to expert classification where I am far less "competitive" with my peers there.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1